FISHJECTOR 0.2 with Counter
Designed for the Aquaculture industry, the hand-operated reuseable syringe has been designed for use with all oil and water-based vaccines.
-The Fishjector 0.2 has a Fixed Dose of 0.2ml for the vaccination and injection of fish.
- Factory set using digital calibration ensuring doses are consistent and accurate.
- Robust chrome plated brass syringe is easy to maintain and will last many years if maintained correctly.
- Our injection syringe is comfortable to handle with its ergonomic design and extended forward facing trigger.
- Allows for long sessions while minimising vaccinator-fatigue, the and PVC handgrip ensures easy handling.
Comes with rear PVC tubing feed and vaccine feed needle.
The Kaycee Counter System
- Provides an accurate count of the number of fish vaccine doses made - for easy tracking of your team's efficiency and throughput.
-The new vaccination counter system is encased in clear plastic and sealed with a white cap and o-ring to protect from moisture.
-In response to customer feedback we have repositioned the counter so that it is now viewable by tilting the device side-on, making the count much easier to see.
(Counter is currently non-resettable)